Saturday, August 15, 2009

sickkkk =(



- before exam
i sick ady

that day morning

wake up early for sckul

i feel suffering and my mummy touch my forehead
________is FEVER==
that day i skip sckul n my sis go to sckul alone...
i feel so tired so i back to sleep until 9.00am
mummy call me to eat some breakfast

just coffee and biscuit

i dont like and also no appetite
and my forehead still high temperature...



when 10.00am
mummy fetch me for see a patient
waiting..waiting...
feel so tired at there
after 30minute 

the nurse call my name and 
i follow her go inside the room
doctor say me just fever,cough,influenza
luckily not H1N1
hahas

but the doctor say she want give an injection 
at my bottom=(
i dont wan~~~~~~~

so pain...


after take the medicine 
mummy fetch me go home
eat medicine i back to sleep like a pigg


bitter____i HATE=(



skip sckul for 2 day
stay at home like a pigg==

No comments:

Post a Comment